• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD command line arguments

New Here ,
May 18, 2019 May 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there an option to use Adobe XD command line executable (in Windows 10, for example) in order to automate the software release process? I could not find information on the topic.

For example, the .xd files containing artwork for our software project are a part of our source code repository (we store the .xd files along with the source code), and every time the source code is published as 'released' we want to export .xd content as PNG, i.e. to automate what happens when a user clicks 'Export => All artboards':

How can I automate this scenario (ideally - based on command line)?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 18, 2019 May 18, 2019

Hi, I don't think it's possible to export all the artboards through a command line. However, what you could do is to start select all the artboards and export them as the procedure you described above, or with the command CMD + E (if using Mac OS) or CTRL + E (if using Windows). Also, below I leave you a link to the Adobe XD page, where you'll find all the information on exporting Artboards and Assets. Export Design Assets

Finally, I hope someone keeps updating the discussion to help you even bet

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 18, 2019 May 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I don't think it's possible to export all the artboards through a command line. However, what you could do is to start select all the artboards and export them as the procedure you described above, or with the command CMD + E (if using Mac OS) or CTRL + E (if using Windows). Also, below I leave you a link to the Adobe XD page, where you'll find all the information on exporting Artboards and Assets. Export Design Assets

Finally, I hope someone keeps updating the discussion to help you even better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines