Highlighted

Adobe XD Comment Notifications Windows vs Mac

Explorer ,
Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I was noticing that when testing "developer" comments on an adobe XD file, I was getting notifications on my PC (through the CC app) but not on my mac. I do have my notifications turned on for the mac. Is this just a difference in functionality for the mac vs the PC app? Or should my Mac Creative Cloud app also surface notifications based on XD comments?

Thank You

Chris

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe XD Comment Notifications Windows vs Mac

Explorer ,
Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I was noticing that when testing "developer" comments on an adobe XD file, I was getting notifications on my PC (through the CC app) but not on my mac. I do have my notifications turned on for the mac. Is this just a difference in functionality for the mac vs the PC app? Or should my Mac Creative Cloud app also surface notifications based on XD comments?

Thank You

Chris

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 29, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

Thank you for reaching out. Based on what you said. it looks like you're not receiving the notification on your mac. We'd suggest checking this article: Creative Cloud notifications and try the steps mentioned in the article and let us know if that works.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 29, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wondering if they don't appear on the Mac because you've already viewed them on the PC.

Did you do some tests where you checked on the Mac without checking the PC and still no notifications showed up.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 29, 2019 1
Explorer ,
Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did check. What I did do this time was sign out of my Mac creative cloud and when I signed in again it started working. I will test what you said where the notifications might be coming in on my pc and therefore not showing in my mac. I’ll report back.

chris

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 30, 2019 1