• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe xd constantly crashes

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm so tired of this issue, i've reinstalled adobe 2 times and still the problem is not solved, it will either crash mid editing and give me this message attached below, or the second i open the file before it even load, if anyone knows a solution please advice me.

thank youadobe.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amel, does it just happen with one particular document, or all of them?

Did it start happening after any particular event?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, the first time it happened i was working on a document and the error suddenly popped up, then all the other documents refused to open after that, after reinstalling the first time everything worked well then the same happened, the second time i reinstalled it only one document had this error, the rest work fine, nothing happened before the errors started, except i leave the app open for a long time i dont know if that would cause this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines