• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD crash after installation on windows 10 with XD version(21.2.12.3).

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2019 Aug 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked after installation but now there is no way to get it running.

Faulting application name: XD.exe, version: 21.2.12.3, time stamp: 0x5d393c4b

Faulting module name: Windows.UI.Xaml.dll, version: 10.0.18362.267, time stamp: 0x3e916038

Exception code: 0xc000027b

Fault offset: 0x00000000007126f0

Faulting process id: 0x561c

Faulting application start time: 0x01d54906c1bef5b7

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Adobe.CC.XD_21.2.12.3_x64__adky2gkssdxte\XD.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\Windows.UI.Xaml.dll

Report Id: ebbcdb2f-08a7-4cb7-89aa-05c4a29d1bb0

Faulting package full name: Adobe.CC.XD_21.2.12.3_x64__adky2gkssdxte

Faulting package-relative application ID: App

The Title was edited by Moderator.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2019 Aug 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear you're facing crash issues with Dell XD 7590 with Nvidia 1650. We will try our best to help you with this.

To proceed further, we will need to investigate the log files from your machine. Please generate log files using the information provided in this document <How to use the Creative Cloud Log Collector tool > After the files have been generated, upload the files to a shared location such as Creative Cloud, and share the URL with me over a private message.

Please send the URL of this forum post for reference. To send a private message, click my profile picture and use the Message button and let me know if you face any issues with this.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2019 Aug 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has there been any resolution to this? I am experience the same thing on this version since I updated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2019 Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Andy,

We're sorry to hear you're facing trouble using Adobe XD. We'd like to confirm if you've tried the solutions mentioned in this help document: Adobe XD launches into a white screen on Windows​ and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines