I'm facing an issue in Adobe XD 38, where the application suddenly crashes and quits - no matter how many times I try the same thing.
1. I have 3 objects on an Artboard, where I want to apply a 3D transformation to 2 of them;
2. I apply a Y rotation of 90º on 2 of the 3 objects;
3. Since 2 objects are now rotated 90º, I cannot see them nor use the selection tool to select all of them;
4. To be able to select all 3 objects, I must do it in the Layers panel;
5. After selecting the 3 objects, I then try to Copy them;
6. After clicking Cmd + C, Adobe XD crashes and closes the app;
Note: this only occurs when 2 or more objects are rotated. If only one has a rotation, this seems to work fine. I've managed to reproduce this several times in different files. Also, other colleagues of mine face the same issue, so this must be a bug.