• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD crashes everytime

New Here ,
Feb 29, 2020 Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I'm working XD crashes randomly. It just closes whitout any glitch or something.. Just working and the next second its closed.. And sometimes it takes 2 minutes to crash, sometimes it takes more.. But the end resault is always a CRASH.. PLEASE HELP.. I want to use XD but it seems to be impossible for me.... WHY 

TOPICS
Crash on windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am with DELL T5500

with

Intel Xeon E5640

12GB DDR3 ECC

nVidia Quadro 2000

Could it be from the hardware or something? I am with the last drivers provided from nvidia's website v377.83

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try to use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation issues https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could it be because of an old xeon processor? It is quad core with multithreading or could it be from the RAID option, or old video card ( quadro 2000 )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My hardware is older that you have and it work fine. May be that can be any specific issue of your hardware. https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/system-requirements.ug.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should also perform an update of the operating system, and all the device drivers too.

In which operating is this happening?

Would you mind sharing a mini-dump or a crash log?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

karolins27612645_0-1605205493107.pngkarolins27612645_1-1605205548880.png

I hope with this we can figure out is it the hardware or is it something other that is the problem )))):

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure if you're missing the latest windows update that Microsoft pushed out for October 2020.

If you have applied those updates or not , please confirm.

Also, update your Visual C++ redistributables.

Then we can rule out if the problem is on the operating system side.

I am not too concerned about the hardware, but if you get access to the MS updates knowledge base, you'll be able to spot in the release notes, that some issues with applications and hardware were not addressed during the period of November 2019 through May 2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try applying the new Windows 10 October 2020 Update (version 20H2)

Here's a good article I came accross that describes all bugs identified and/or features that were introduced with each knowledge base update for MS Windows 10:

https://www.computerworld.com/article/3199077/windows-10-a-guide-to-the-updates.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines