Highlighted

Adobe XD crashes everytime

New Here ,
Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I'm working XD crashes randomly. It just closes whitout any glitch or something.. Just working and the next second its closed.. And sometimes it takes 2 minutes to crash, sometimes it takes more.. But the end resault is always a CRASH.. PLEASE HELP.. I want to use XD but it seems to be impossible for me.... WHY 

Topics

Crash on windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe XD crashes everytime

New Here ,
Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I'm working XD crashes randomly. It just closes whitout any glitch or something.. Just working and the next second its closed.. And sometimes it takes 2 minutes to crash, sometimes it takes more.. But the end resault is always a CRASH.. PLEASE HELP.. I want to use XD but it seems to be impossible for me.... WHY 

Topics

Crash on windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am with DELL T5500

with

Intel Xeon E5640

12GB DDR3 ECC

nVidia Quadro 2000

Could it be from the hardware or something? I am with the last drivers provided from nvidia's website v377.83

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try to use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation issues https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines