• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD crashes when exporting to After effects.

Explorer ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what to do?

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lotems17792987_0-1595802511050.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, sorry you are having problems with Adobe XD. Which version of the software are you using? Also, does it occur with a specific file or with others?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lotem,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues while exporting the XD file into Artboards. In addition to what Italo has asked, could you please see if any plugin is causing a problem as the error box is from After effects and says about the plugin?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, did you solve the problem? Do you still need help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope my answer will be helpful. ) I had the same problem when exporting artboards to After Effects. I was thinking, why do some artboards export without problems and some of them crash the whole Adobe XD. And I simply started to add/remove different elements/objects from my artboards to find out which of them are causing the problem. And found such! After I removed these elements (it might be images, text blocks, whatever) I tried to export artboards once again. And everything worked fine. I restored deleted object in After Effects. This might be the solution. 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, thank you for sharing your solution with all the community members 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines