• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD crashes while editing text

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Certain text boxes, for some reason, crash the program when I try to edit them. 

The first two I'm able to edit, but the bottom have a reproducable crash where i clear the text in the box, start to type letters (any letters) and then crashes after the first letter is typed.

Cody5EE9_1-1615240497171.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Please share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD and OS.
  2. Is this happening on a specific file or multiple files?
  3. If you are on the latest version of XD which is 37.1, we'll need system logs(https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html) and a crash dump file(https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/how-to-generate-crash-dump-on-windows-machine.html) so please enable crash dump by following these steps and then reproduce the crash and once the application crashes, please share the system logs with the local timestamp of the crash and crash dump file from this location Start > Run > %localAppdata%\Packages\Adobe.CC.XD_adky2gkssdxte\AC\Dumps.
  4. We'll also need this XD file for testing so please add this XD file along with system logs and crash dump file to a shared location like Google Drive or DropBox and share the link through DM by clicking on my name.

Note: While sending DM, please add this discussion link in the subject.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines