• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD crashes while editing the document.

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Im in trouble with Adobe XD. Suddenly the application was closed while im editing and i didnt saved to cloud. Now im trying to reopen the application but notification screen doesn't allow. I couldn't see 'Send Report' button.

Here a screenshot for my problem

Note: I click 'By clicking 'Send Report', Adobe will receive crash report from you.' text. Whenever I click here, a file with txt and dmp opens. I can't take any action with the opened files.

txt file: include crashReport

xml version="1.0"
encoding="utf-8"
crashReport clientVersion="1.1.2.0"
applicationName="Adobe XD"
applicationVersion="28.3.12.7"
applicationBuild="12"
sessionId="51ae17ea-717d-48bc-ab9a-9264e5e85c8f">
package architecture="X64" familyName="Adobe.CC.XD_adky2gkssdxte" fullName="Adobe.CC.XD_28.3.12.7_x64__adky2gkssdxte"
name="Adobe.CC.XD" installedDate="4/3/2020 12:34:30 PM +03:00
publisher="CN=Adobe Systems Incorporated,
OU=Adobe Systems,
O=Adobe Systems Incorporated,
L=San Jose,
S=California,
C=US,
publisherId="adky2gkssdxte"
resourceId=""
signatureKind="Developer"
version="28.3.12.7"

screenshot:

xd.PNG

<The title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

We are sorry for the bad experience. We are unable to see your faulty module causing this issue. If possible, could you please get in touch with our support team using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html so that they can identify the root cause of the issue?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry for the trouble while editing the document in Adobe XD. It looks like you're on the older version of Adobe XD. Would you mind updating XD to the current version (28.6) and restart the machine?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated the application with Adobe Cloud and restarted my computer. But unfortunately I still have the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyway i found some of my saved works. I installed the application on a different computer and transferred my saved xd files to Figma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We are sorry for the bad experience. We are unable to see your faulty module causing this issue. If possible, could you please get in touch with our support team using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html so that they can identify the root cause of the issue?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines