• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD crashing and locking up when aligning text on windows 10 machine.

Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Issue seems to occour when right aligning / center aligning / left aligning text. Issue on Version 40.1.22 on Win 10

<Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, does this problem occur with all files? Have you tried to do a new software installation?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry for the trouble. In addition to what Italo has asked, we would also request you to please record a video of the workflow and share it with us so that we can escalate the issue. You may also try changing the focus like (maximizing and minimizing XD window) or toggle windows screen for a whole and then come back to XD and see if that helps.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, do you still need help with Adobe XD? Keep us updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here happening too! this week two times. When I change the text alignment from center to left (at least in my case), the two options get selectet at once, XD blocks, and I have to close XD from Task Manager.

Capture.PNG

• XD 40.1.22.3
  • CC Sync 4.11.0.12
  • Windows 10 version 21H1
  • I had previously installed Suitcase Fussion, but now I don't use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More info. I've tested right now. Crashes ONLY when trying to change alignment while text is selected with "Text tool". 

Untitled-1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, try updating to the new version 41.0.12 and see if the problem occurs again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well... just tested a couple of times with same behavior (but different file, couldn't find the previous one), but seems it now don't crashes. Just I updated XD to 41.0.12.11 and CC Sync 4.14.0.17

If it occurs again i  the future, I'll inform you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We are happy that your problem with Adobe XD is resolved. If you need help in the future, please contact us 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines