Highlighted

Adobe XD crashing on start up

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Day

If someone could please advise me on what to do.

My Adobe XD gives me the start up screen and then just disappears / crashes. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing it but so far I have had no luck with it. I also tried opening Illustrator and Illustrator also crashes.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe XD crashing on start up

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Day

If someone could please advise me on what to do.

My Adobe XD gives me the start up screen and then just disappears / crashes. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing it but so far I have had no luck with it. I also tried opening Illustrator and Illustrator also crashes.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 22, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble, we'll try our best to help you with it. I'd request if you can share a few more details like:

1. The version of Adobe XD.
  2. The version of the Operating System.
  3. If it's happening with multiple Adobe applications, please ensure your user account has full permission to read and write in Adobe folders. If possible, please test this on a new user account.

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 22, 2020 0