• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD crashing post November 2019 update

Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been facing crashing issue in XD for past 2 months now but it has increased manifolds post November update. In a typical workday of 8 hrs, I face this issue more than 4-5 times where all XD files would automatically shut down without any error notice. Apart from that, I'm facing issues while working with commands that involves typing. Eg. If a select a text and type 'medium' in text property in right pane, it won't change text like before. However, it works fine if I select 'medium' weight from drop down menu. 

All my XD files are stored on Google Drive and component library file is stored on Adobe cloud. I've noticed that crashing issue occurs mostly when the file stored in Adobe cloud is open. But the keyboard glitch is permanent. Please help me out here.

XD version: 24.3.22.2
Region: India

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Vaibhav, 

We are sorry to hear you are facing crash issues with Adobe XD. We would request you to please generate the log files using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and upload the file to a shared location such as Creative Cloud app and share the url with me over a private message. We would also like to know if it's happening with all the files or with a specific file.

Please send the url of the forum post for reference. Let us know if you face any trouble doing so.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines