Highlighted

Adobe XD delete week of work

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happened to me as well! I did not even sign in - I worked the whole day offline, I have never used the Creative Cloud. When I connected my PC to the Internet again, my work was gone. Not funny - this is a no-go!!!
I rebooted my PC then - and a new icon appeared on the desktop: "Adobe Creative Cloud". My "Adobe XD" Icon lost it's symbol. It's now white but still works. As its target the shortcut points to "Adobe.CC.XD_adky2gkssdxte!App".

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe XD delete week of work

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happened to me as well! I did not even sign in - I worked the whole day offline, I have never used the Creative Cloud. When I connected my PC to the Internet again, my work was gone. Not funny - this is a no-go!!!
I rebooted my PC then - and a new icon appeared on the desktop: "Adobe Creative Cloud". My "Adobe XD" Icon lost it's symbol. It's now white but still works. As its target the shortcut points to "Adobe.CC.XD_adky2gkssdxte!App".

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wanting to check - can you go to the Cloud Documents tab in your Home Screen and see if your document is there?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately not.There is an old document which I created for test purposes 3 days ago. It has a different name than the one I am looking for. I didn't upload any documents to the cloud intentionally.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you know whether or not it was created as an offline cloud document, or did you save it as a local file?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saved in in C:\Users\<user>\Documents\MyXDProjects\

The files are gone, as well as the folder MyXDProjects

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you saved your document there, XD (or Creative Cloud) should not have wiped any data. Let me get someone to help you escalate to Customer Support.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Preran LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number along with the URL of this post over a private message. We will get in touch with you for further investigation. To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button.

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines