• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Xd design/prototype links are currently down

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Design review/Exported links are currently down for us. Refreshing the page and clearing cache don't work, obviously. Looks like something do to with the Xd servers or the cloud having problems.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. There was an outage reported and it seems to be resolved, so please refresh the page and check if you are able to preview the prototype or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue. Appears to be happening globally or at least in US and India for sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Globally

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Please refresh your browser and check again. Let us know if this works or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect timing for my design review in 20 min.... 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of now, the links are up again, refresh your pages and the links should be working again. It may depend on region so keep that in mind.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All our teams XD links are unavailable for viewing right now and we are unable to create new XD links. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Soory hear about problems that you have. There is temporary issues with CoreSync.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try refreshing the browser and let us know if you are able to preview the prototype or if you need any further assistance?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. There was an outage reported and it seems to be resolved, so please refresh the page and check if you are able to preview the prototype or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems to be happening to a lot of people right now, seems like an issue on the Adobe back end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is some temporary issue with CC. Sorry for inconvenience

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try refreshing the browser and let us know if you are able to preview the prototype or if you need any further assistance?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe XD Links are not being created, showing up on JIRA, and are unable to open. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Grant,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please refresh the browser and check again and let us know if you are able to preview the prototype or not?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All shared links worked fine a few mins ago now... Then they are suddenly not working! My teams aren't able to view them either. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is temporary issues with CoreSync. I have similar "disconnection" during today 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is frastruting that the link was not function for over 20-30 minutes suddenly about 1 hour ago.

It is OK now... Just wanna share this incident...

Cannot access from desktopCannot access from desktopCannot access from mobileCannot access from mobile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. There was an outage reported and it seems to be resolved, so please refresh the page and check if you are able to preview the prototype or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this happening again? Currently any Adobe Xd i've shared is down!
Also i'm able to create new XD link but got the same message every time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've same problem again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here in France. All of our links we shared with our clients are down.... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Je plussoie

A little thought to those who are in presentation today, please ... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems to be OK now. I can access the links. I hope it will last

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some UI of my company reported me that this kind of issue already happened in the past. This is the first time for me. it only takes a moment to be back up and running but not sure i'll be in that empathic mood if this happened to me while I'm on a presentation meeting.

Fiou ! Je l'ai échappé belle...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines