• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD Design System Package ?

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there ! The dev in my team recently asked me if I can export him a "dsp file" (design system package) from Adobe XD, since there's a new extension for Visual Studio Code allowing devs to directly use ressources from XD (from what I've understood).

The thing is, I have no idea where and how can I get such a file, I searched everywhere on XD and couldn't find it ? So if anyone knows I'd be glad to learn...

Thanks (and sorry for my bad english) !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. Design System Packages (DSPs) can be created in Visual Studio Code using our Adobe XD extension for VS Code. More details : www.letsxd.com/vscode
There's a short video there showing how to create a new DSP using XD and CC Libraries.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. Design System Packages (DSPs) can be created in Visual Studio Code using our Adobe XD extension for VS Code. More details : www.letsxd.com/vscode
There's a short video there showing how to create a new DSP using XD and CC Libraries.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Harshika,

Thank you for your quick reply !

Oh ok, I have a bug and can't export the documents assets, that's why I couldn't generate a token... I need to fix that before anything else...

Have a nice day,

Chloé

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines