• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD Development Specs aren't publishing correctly?

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few months ago, they were working fine. I would create my design, hit "share for development", go to the associated link and be able to hover and select over any part of the designs to see development information. I noticed recently (within the last month) that when I go to the development spec link, I do not see the specs anymore, it just looks like a 'share for review' page.

Is this just me or is there something I'm missing?

Here is an example development spec link: https://xd.adobe.com/spec/92915892-7692-4763-7937-72147eff9901-e4a0/

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Have you tried clicking on the </> button on the top right-hand side corner?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried clicking on the </> button on the top right-hand side corner?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, thank you, this must have been a new feature they added.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brittan,

Thank you for reaching out. It looks like you are unable to see the properties in developer's link. As Kenneth mentioned, once you click on design spec symbol </> you should be able to see the properties like this:

clipboard_image_0.png

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why would you prioritize this "review" behavior over the development specs in the shared XD development link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, BUT... I shared for development, but I don't have </> button. And it looks like review mode. What is wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Pandafolio,

I have replied to your separate post here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/in-development-link-quot-lt-gt-quot-icon-is-missing-in-xd-24... please let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines