Highlighted

Adobe XD Dimensions NOT Accurate

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've noticed that what is shown in preview of desktop after forming vector images, text, layout dimensions, etc., is NOT the same after exporting the images & setting the same dimensions in code. In other words, when I try to set the same width or font size as shown in Adobe XD dimensions, it is MUCH larger after setting the same in my CSS & I have to create my own dimensions to make everything look balanced. Why doesnt XD have accuracy with real code dimensions?

Topics

Code, Desktop, Import and export, Performance, Preview, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe XD Dimensions NOT Accurate

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've noticed that what is shown in preview of desktop after forming vector images, text, layout dimensions, etc., is NOT the same after exporting the images & setting the same dimensions in code. In other words, when I try to set the same width or font size as shown in Adobe XD dimensions, it is MUCH larger after setting the same in my CSS & I have to create my own dimensions to make everything look balanced. Why doesnt XD have accuracy with real code dimensions?

Topics

Code, Desktop, Import and export, Performance, Preview, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?