• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD disconnects USB 3.0 hub on application start

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running latest version of XD, 30.1.12 on macOS 10.15.5, iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)

On startup of Adobe XD, the application seems to disconnect (and cycle connection) of my USB 3.0 hub. The only way to reconnect the hub properly is to logout completely of my user on the OS, or force a restart.

I have tested multiple USB 3.0 hubs, and this occurs everytime Adobe XD starts up. (Though, I have not tested a powered hub, but I cannot fathom why this would be a solution for a singular application's error).

No errors are indicated by XD— once started, the software works as expected; the problem is that it is interferring with hardware.

TOPICS
Crash on mac , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for reaching out. It looks like a compatiblity issues of USB on mac. Would you mind trying to use the other version of mac and let us know if it works?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not really sure what you are asking. Are you saying I should try changing my OS?

Because I can't do that— its macOS; I have the most current version and there isn't (an easy) way for me to just change that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes actually but no problem if you do not have a mac with other version. I will ask my team to test at their end and will get back to you on this shortly.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines