Highlighted

Adobe XD does not update

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe XD keeps being not updated from one computer to another. This makes it extremely to work in different computers. In my iMac I have already the latest version, in the Macbook doesn't even show up a new version. This is not the first time and honestly it's really annoying. Last time it took me like 2 weeks to be able to reopen files in the macbook. I even tried uninstall the Adobe XD, not sufficient, and then tried uninstall everything adobe related

Tried every single thing i could find in forums, in this community and in the chat of adobe help.

Topics

Download install and licensing, Open and save docs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe XD does not update

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe XD keeps being not updated from one computer to another. This makes it extremely to work in different computers. In my iMac I have already the latest version, in the Macbook doesn't even show up a new version. This is not the first time and honestly it's really annoying. Last time it took me like 2 weeks to be able to reopen files in the macbook. I even tried uninstall the Adobe XD, not sufficient, and then tried uninstall everything adobe related

Tried every single thing i could find in forums, in this community and in the chat of adobe help.

Topics

Download install and licensing, Open and save docs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The image shows that you cant open a file that have been created in new XD version. 

Please try to use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation issues
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

and install Adobe xd again

Copy your file to any location before using CC Cleaner tool.

Are you using more than 2 machine at network?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines