• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD doesn't appear in programs list

Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Someone (who, I hope, will may be able to help me...)

I have an issue with adobe XD. I'm trying to download a UI kit from Apple ressources (https://developer.apple.com/design/resources/) with a .dmg extention. But when I'm installing it and try to open it with the Adobe XD app, this one doesn't appear in the programs list available... I have the others (PS, Illustrator and so on... All the one I've installed, but no clue of Adobe XD). 

After research, it appears in the "common file", but I only have these elements : CSDKConfigurator and PluginCleanup, and none of them works to open the UI kit. 

I tried to remove and re-installed the app, but nothing change.

Did I do something wrong ? 

Thank you in advance for everything. 

Ps : I'm french so if I'm not clear enough don't hesitate to tell me.

Sonia  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Hi, .dmg files cannot be opened with Adobe XD. You must first unpack the content of what you downloaded and then you will see your files that can be opened with Adobe XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, .dmg files cannot be opened with Adobe XD. You must first unpack the content of what you downloaded and then you will see your files that can be opened with Adobe XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your quick answer ! I tried to use a DMG extractor but it doesn't work. I'll find another way to do what I want 😞 

But, I've well noted that it wasn't an issue directly related with Adobe XD but with the format ! 

I wish you a good day, 

Sonia 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines