• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD (Error -1) When Updating a Shared Link

Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to "Update Link" I get an (Error -1) code.

Screen Shot 2020-06-04 at 7.41.29 AM.png

macOS Mojave (Version 10.14.6)

Adobe XD (Version 29.2.32.3)

Creative Cloud Sync (Version 4.3.45.2)

https://xd.adobe.com/view/c0d1277b-a0da-454a-9789-cb8f8c61bc95-9582/?fullscreen&hints=off

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try the steps below:

1. Sign out of XD and CC Desktop app.
  2. Close CoreSync and all Adobe related processes from the Task Manager/ Activity monitor.
  3. Sign in on Adobe CC Desktop app and launch XD from there and check again.

If you are still finding difficulties while publishing, please share the details asked above.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Trina,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please share a few more details like:

1. Are you getting this error while updating a specific file or multiple files?
  2. Is it a cloud or a local file?
  3. Are you connected to a private network or managed network like a work network? Have you tried switching to a different network?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi friend, have you found a solution to this problem?
By the way, I have also faced this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try the steps below:

1. Sign out of XD and CC Desktop app.
  2. Close CoreSync and all Adobe related processes from the Task Manager/ Activity monitor.
  3. Sign in on Adobe CC Desktop app and launch XD from there and check again.

If you are still finding difficulties while publishing, please share the details asked above.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok i will try n get back to you again 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sign out and Sign In it really works. 🙂
Thanks a lot, bro. Love u 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear it has been resolved! Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or issues in the future. Thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I tried all the above methods but I can not update my files. I have serious difficulties right now, please offer a permanent solution.

My System
 Adobe XD
V : 30.0.12.14, Creative Cloud Sync 4.3.45.2

Macbook
macOS Catalina Version 10.15.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response. We would request you to please update XD to the latest version 30.2 and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating the program I am getting this error : 

Something went wrong. Learn More (Error -1)
A school account and a regular account were used. I was working with teammates and we used the share collaboration. I tried closing and opening a few times. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shiffy,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. We'll try our best to help you with this. Could you please share a few more details like:

1. A screenshot of the About XD info page.
  2. Are you getting this error on a specific file or all the files?
  3. Are you connected to a private network or a managed network like a school or work network? Please try switching to a different network and check if you are able to publish the file.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for trying to help me out. 

1. Screenshot

error.jpg

2.  Only this specific file. 

3. I am connected to a private home network. Not affected by the network. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the details, please ensure that XD is updated to the latest version that is 29.3. If it is,  please try signing out of Adobe XD and the CC app and close Core Sync and all Adobe related processes from the Activity Monitor/Task Manager, then check again after launching XD from Adobe CC app. Let us know how it goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same issue and can't get any of my files to create share links.

Screen Shot 2020-08-19 at 12.29.13 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with XD. We would request you to please try the steps suggested in the correct answer to this post. If that doesn't help, please share the OS and XD version of your machine. Is it happening with every file or with specific file?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the steps but I still get the error. I'm using Mac OS High Sierra, Adobe XD 31.2.12.4 and CC Sync 4.3.51.3. It is only happening with my current file. I've tried to create a new file with the same artwork and it still happens. 

Thank you for looking into this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying the steps and share the results. I assume that file is having any corrupt component or element which might be causing the problem. Is it possible for you to check if any of the components is causing the issue? Is it possible for you to share the file with me over a private message so that I can also check at my end?

You may upload the file to shared location such as Creative Cloud or Dropbox and then share the url with me over a private message.

Note: Please add the url of the post over a PM for reference.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried deleting all the components to see if that was the issue but it still won't create a link. Is there a file size limit for creating a share link? This file is rather big and is 139.1 MB. However, I have tried deleting some of the artboards and even with just 1 it won't create the link so I don't think it would be a file size issue. 

I also sent you a PM. 

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Janie. I replied to your private message.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting the same issue. Also my file is showing that there are 3 components that need to be updated. I update them. When I update the share link, I am seeing this Error -1 and my components revert back. This is a local file using a style guide that is a shared cloud file.

Screen Shot 2020-09-10 at 10.23.04 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-10 at 10.23.10 AM.png

  

Screen Shot 2020-09-10 at 9.34.32 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I copied all the artboards over to a new file and it seems to be working as expected, so assuming something in the old file was corrupted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that as well but it still didn't work for me either. I still don't have my issue resolved and have decided to move on and hope that it doesn't happen on another file later. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Janie,

Sorry to hear that. Would you mind trying to create the component again that is giving you trouble and see if that helps?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have the same issue in a specific xd file. 
I already tried, signing out in adobe cloud, closing all adobe programs in task manager. Clearing temp folder, etc.

gabrielm22061152_0-1598008967720.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to resolve this issue by copying into a new board then saving it in a different name. After that, I test out the new file by re-doing the create link steps and it worked. 

Nothing worked from what the instructions above. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines