• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD Error 86 - Unable to open local files

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 4 local files that are showing an Error 86 when i attempt to open them. This is the first time ive experienced this issue. the last time i was able to open these files was about a month ago. 

i have attached the log for this.

i have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling Xd as well as Creative cloud with no luck. 

Any help would be appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD and OS.
  2. Are these files saved locally on the system hard drive or on any network folder synced locally?
  3. I can't see any attached logs, so please collect system logs(https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html) and add them to a shared location like Google Drive or DropBox and along with the files on which you are getting error 86. I'll escalate it further.

Note: Please share the link of the shared location through DM. To send the DM, please click on my name and then send a message. While sending the message, please add this discussion link.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. XD version 37.032.10, OS Big Sur version 11.2.1

2. they are saved locally on my system harddrive 

3. I will send you a DM with this.

Thank you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jaycie,

Thank you for sharing the logs and XD file with me. I have logged a bug for your issue so that our team can investigate on the files.

I will share the updates with you as soon as I hear back from the team.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines