New Here ,
Jun 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

adobe-xd Error code 89 how to solve?

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 09, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble using Adobe XD and getting error 89. We will try our best to help you with this error.

To proceed further, we will need to investigate the log files of your machine. Please generate log files using the information provided in this document <How to use the Creative Cloud Log Collector tool > After the files have been generated, upload the files to a shared location such as Creative Cloud, and share the URL with me over a private message.

Please send the URL of this forum post for reference. To send a private message, click my profile picture and use the Message button.

Please let me know if you face any issues with this.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 10, 2019 1
Participant ,
Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've stumbled upon this problem today myself today. Yesterday I made edits to an XD file and shared it for review. Today, the review link doesn't work and I can't open the file saved on m desktop. I was wondering if there was any solutions.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 25, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vivere,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble opening the file in XD. We'd like to know a few more details like:

• Do you see this with all files, few or one?
  • Where and how is the file saved?
  • Is it an XD Cloud file, local, external drive or other(G-drive, Dropbox, etc)?
  • What is the OS and XD version of your machine?

Please try to restart the machine and then try again. Let us know if that works.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 26, 2019 0