• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD file exported to Photoshop file.

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my Adobe xd file exports to photoshop filebut i just want my xd file, how can i change this. I already tried everything

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Import and export , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, could you please provide more details? What version of Adobe XD are you using? How do you save or export your project? If you can post a screen please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Using the latest version of Adobe XD. saving the normal way, I would love to send screenshots to you how I do it, is that a problem? can't do it now because i'm not home but would do it right away when I get home.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joel,

It's been a while we haven't heard back from you. Would you mind confirming if your issue has been resolved? If no, please share the details asked by Italo for further assistance from us.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Using the latest version of Adobe XD. saving the normal way, I would love to send screenshots to you how I do it, is that a problem? can't do it now because i'm not home but would do it right away when I get home.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines