• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD force close while previewing a design.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using XD for everyday in the past 2 weeks and got same problem over and over again. When i want to play preview for my design, it often just open a white screen and then the XD will close, it's so frustrating and runing my workflow.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologize for your experience. Can you provide us with details of the XD version you are on and the OS (and its version) on which you are running it? We will do our best to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.pngimage.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing the details. The team is aware of the issue and is working on it. However, in order to proceed further, we will need to investigate the log files from your machine. Please generate the log files using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

We would also request you to enable and collect the crash dumps as per the instructions mentioned here: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/how-to-generate-crash-dump-on-windows-machine.html Use "Full dump" for the DumpType. 

After the files have been generated, please upload the file to a shared location such as Creative Cloud and share the URL with me over a private message along with your Adobe ID, phone number and location and we will take it from there.

Please send the URL of this forum post for reference. Let us know if you face trouble grabbing any of the logs.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i'd like to ask what do you mean by use "full dump" for the dump type? thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sure. In Dump type, when we enter the value as 2 that means we are assigning the value as Full Dump.

Please let us know if that answers your question.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines