I've been having an issue with the app freezing for a while, now (on Windows 10).
I thought it was a random occurence, but I've managed to pinpoint exactly the steps I take to get it to freeze (if it helps, I've attached the project file I was working on here: https://we.tl/t-HtRsWOlVu9 - as you can see, it's a fresh project, 95kb large):
1. Launch Adobe XD
2. Open up my project file
3. Select "path 3" within the "descriere" component (double-clicking the component)
4. Go to assets (where my color swatch is saved) 4. Select de color picker tool for the "path 3" layer's border 5. Pick a color
6. App freezes
I've tried the following:
1. Updating Adobe XD (didn't have the latests at the time) - problem persists
2. Reinstalling Adobe XD - problem persists
3. Reinstalling Creative Cloud - problem persists
4. Use Adobe Limited Access Repair Tool - problem persists
Anything I can do to fix this up? Besides avoiding those steps.
Later edit: It seems, out of those components, the freeze happens only for the one named above and even if I don't use the color picker tool, just click the color box, paste in the hex code and hit return, the said issue occurs.