Highlighted

Adobe XD freezes then closes all instances automatically

Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been working with Adobe XD for a month now. There are random times that XD just freezes the window that I am currently working on, then the next thing happens is that it closes all other instances of XD. I am losing a lot of work because there is no auto save, then the next time I open my file, I already lost a lost of work because of that.

I am using Version 19.1.22.6

My OS is Windows 10 Pro, v. 1803

Hope you could help me out

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe XD freezes then closes all instances automatically

Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been working with Adobe XD for a month now. There are random times that XD just freezes the window that I am currently working on, then the next thing happens is that it closes all other instances of XD. I am losing a lot of work because there is no auto save, then the next time I open my file, I already lost a lost of work because of that.

I am using Version 19.1.22.6

My OS is Windows 10 Pro, v. 1803

Hope you could help me out

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Theamazingnathan,

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with XD. As you have mentioned that you are using Adobe XD 19.1.22.6 on Windows 10 1803 and it is freezing from time to time. I would like to know if there is a specific workflow which is leading to crash.

I would also request you to generate to crash dump using this link: - How to generate crash dumps on a Windows machine ​and share the link with us in a private message after uploading it to CC or Dropbox.

In addition to that, please use the log collector tool and share the link of the log files: - How to use the Creative Cloud Log Collector tool.

To send a private message, click on my profile picture and click on the message button from the page to send the link.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines