Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD freezes

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a very persistent proble with Adobe XD. It freezes maybe 10 seconds to 1 minute into operation. If I try to put in a text box - it freezes. If I open a project - it freezes instantly. I am not able to work fo a minute, because it just freezes and it isn't possible to do anything. 
I uninstalled it twice, together with the whole Creative Cloud, and after reinstallation, the freeze continues. 
I need help to solve the problem, because the only other solution I can think of is to start using Figma instead, and I'd like to avoid it. 

I'm getting desperate here, please help!

Thanks and regards,

Wojtek

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wojtek,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD and the Windows Operating System.
  2. Is this happening on a specific file or multiple files?
  3. Is this happening while working on a Cloud document or local document?
  4. Please collect and share system logs: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh,

Adobe XD version 33.1.12.4 (Starter), Creative Cloud Sync 4.3.57.2

Windows 10 Home v 1909, OS build 18363.1082

It doesn't matter if I'm working on a cloud document, or a local file. I can create some rectangles or circles, but as soon as I try to put in a text box anywhere on the canvas, the app freezes completely and the only thing that works is alt+ctrl+delete. 

I am attaching a link to the log file below.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Bjd7mnJY3UFUt1SWtDBMraGRSg6wHVuS/view?usp=sharing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response. Would you mind sharing the logs again as we are unable to download the file at our end? We would also request you to please capture a video of the issue as well and upload it to a shared location like Dropbox and then share the url with us over a private message.

We will try our best to help.

Note: Please add the url of the post over a PM for reference.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines