• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe xd frezzes constantly

New Here ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It started from Friday, while working on xd it is freezing a number of times and not able to work. When xd the frezzes I need to get out og xd and start again. Please see through to it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. At first I thought the Adobe cloud connection was unstable. I have 1Gbit connection to my ISP.  But local xd-files are also slow.  But now i think the latest Windows 10 update might be the issue.   I am running the latest update of Windows 10 Pro: 21H1.  I am reverting now to an older windows 10, since i have deadline thursday.  I'll give a update how the downgrade has worked out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep. In my case it's the latest windows 10 update 21H1 that's causing the problems.  First I reinstalled Adobe CC suite entirely, using the cleaner tool.   But the problem persisted.  Then i reverted back to Windows 10 20H2 and problems are gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine is 20H2 too but the problem persisted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perhaps too many fonts installed / active?  ... I'm  just guessing here, but sometimes fonts can bring a system to it's knees.  Always worthwhile to uninstall/deactivate unused fonts/ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, what version of Adobe XD are you using? What are the features of your computer? If you use a computer with Windows, have you tried to follow the procedure described by @BeGreen37?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines