Highlighted

Adobe XD Fullscreen preview not working

New Here ,
May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i copy the link "share for review" in my Google Chrome i get white bars on left and right.

If i open new file and replicate the same screen there are no white lines on the left and right.

Seems like i have a problem with my file!? Couple hours ago everything worked well, and now all of the sudden.

Any help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe XD Fullscreen preview not working

New Here ,
May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i copy the link "share for review" in my Google Chrome i get white bars on left and right.

If i open new file and replicate the same screen there are no white lines on the left and right.

Seems like i have a problem with my file!? Couple hours ago everything worked well, and now all of the sudden.

Any help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 31, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fullscreen means without page furniture (i.e. no top bar etc) so if your artboard is smaller than the browser window you will see the white area around.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 31, 2019 1