• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD-Hover over object>>Expand that Object>> Shift other objects

Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you hover over the box for a team it expands but the other teams do not push. What I need assistance on is how do I set it up in XD so when you hover over a team it will expand and shift the other teams over instead of expanding over the top. 

The other issue is I have this a part of a scroll group. The items on the past board the hover effect works, but when you scroll the two that were off of the past board the hover effect does not work. 

Here is a link to my prototype:

https://xd.adobe.com/view/5fe5d22a-dcc3-4a14-b3db-58a4eeb83b6b-0ab6/?fullscreen&hints=off 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response. Regarding hover trigger, I am afraid, we don't have that option as of now, to expand and push the next component on hovering. However, I think we can make a kind of similar arrangement using a workaround to achieve this through auto animating using a combination of triggers. Please refer to this link for more information on it: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/animate-prototypes.html

Regarding the scrolling issue, could you please share a few screenshots from design mode capturing the objects on which scroll groups are applied? We'll try best to help you with it.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines