• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD iPhone App constantly 'Loading from USB'

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's becoming almost impossible to preview Adobe XD files while working on them as what I get is the message - which appears everytime I even move around the artboard (without even touching/moving components).

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Hi Jacopospina,

Sorry to hear you are unable to preview the XD document on your iPhone. Would you mind checking if you have the latest version of XD on both iPhone and on your machine which is 34.1? Have you tried signing out of XD, Creative Cloud, restart the machine and then sign back in? Also, please check if you have the latest version of iTunes.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jacopospina,

Sorry to hear you are unable to preview the XD document on your iPhone. Would you mind checking if you have the latest version of XD on both iPhone and on your machine which is 34.1? Have you tried signing out of XD, Creative Cloud, restart the machine and then sign back in? Also, please check if you have the latest version of iTunes.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My bad, apologies for the post but I've missed the latest update of XD: by updating it, both the Desktop and Mobile app goes smooth as expected.

Thanks for your proactiveness, Harshika!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the problem is as follows:

I have two accounts on my Macbook Pro and, if i open on both the accounts Adobe XD the following problem happens: the mobile preview is constantly Loading From USB.

Solution:

Have only one Adobe XD opened at times on a single machine to avoid problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Jacob for posting the solution that worked for you. This will definitely help our customers to fix the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines