Highlighted

Adobe XD is running slow when Creative Cloud app is running simultaneously.

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to install the Adobe XD app on a mac without the Creative Cloud crap? Creative Cloud is running a lot of processes and slowing down my mac. It's always whining about not being able to install updates. I have to click on update button several times to start updating XD. I think this whole Creative Cloud software is  completely unnecessary for me.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

I am sorry, Madurangae, but the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application is required to download, install, and utilize Adobe XD.

Are you seeing the slow performance when utilizing Adobe XD, or is the slow performance systemwide after the Creative Cloud desktop app opens?  What operating system are you using Adobe XD on?

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe XD is running slow when Creative Cloud app is running simultaneously.

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to install the Adobe XD app on a mac without the Creative Cloud crap? Creative Cloud is running a lot of processes and slowing down my mac. It's always whining about not being able to install updates. I have to click on update button several times to start updating XD. I think this whole Creative Cloud software is  completely unnecessary for me.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

I am sorry, Madurangae, but the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application is required to download, install, and utilize Adobe XD.

Are you seeing the slow performance when utilizing Adobe XD, or is the slow performance systemwide after the Creative Cloud desktop app opens?  What operating system are you using Adobe XD on?

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 18, 2019 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please share another link, the above link is not working anymore. My creative cloud app is getting failed during the update and I can't pass that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 08, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what this is 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 08, 2019 0
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I see a slow performance after the creative cloud is open!!! 😞

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 16, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maruispet,

Sorry to hear you're facing slow performance issue in XD when Creative Cloud desktop is open. Would you mind telling us which actions are slow in XD? What is the OS and XD version of your machine? 

We'll try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 16, 2020 0