Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD is using more than 100GB of my local computer storage

New Here ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I am facing a problem with my hard drive storage. Short investigation shows that Adobe XD program is using more than 100GB locally. I can not find the stored files on my computer.
All of my working files are store on Adobe cloud. As far as I can see the stored files looks a bit low than expected only 3.9 GB.

defaultvqys13z0omu0_0-1622385810490.png

Windows says that Adobe XD is using: 

defaultvqys13z0omu0_2-1622386006926.png

But when I look in the adobe cloud folder - no files are found:

defaultvqys13z0omu0_1-1622385966823.png

The questions are:
1. Why is happening?
2. How to free up my local computer store and to force Adobe XD to store everything in the cloud

Thank you in advance

TOPICS
How to , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation issues and remove adobe xd files from your system. Reinstall and install again xd

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation issues and remove adobe xd files from your system. Reinstall and install again xd

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Ares.
I have tried with cc cleaner tool by deleting the adobe creative cloud app and all related apps. But this reduced to only 20GB. So I installed everything again. And uninstall only Adobe XD from the adobe creative cloud app. So basically I did 2 times uninstall on adobe XD. And finally, I managed to free up my space with 120GB.
The last step was to install again Adobe XD from the cc app.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is good result. Also you can use Windows Disk Clean Up and Defragmenatation  for deleting temp files and optimizing from your system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines