• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Xd keep crashing 37.0.32

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help me with adobe xd. I am just fed up with this application. after 20-30, It automatically stops working. and after that it asks me to log in. this is the 4th time I am going to sign in. i checked my configuration they are ok. I tried updating and reinstalling the application. more than 50 times I sent to report the adobe. but never received a response from them regarding this application crash.

shah5F91_0-1613541751068.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. We can surely investigate this, we just need a few more details like:

1. The version of XD and OS.
  2. Is it crashing while working on a specific file or multiple files?
  3. Does it crash while performing a specific task or it's crashing randomly?
  4. When it crashes again, please make a note of the time of the crash in local time and if you have the latest version of XD which is 37.0.32, please collect and share the system logs: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. version:  37.0.32

2 it's happening with all files 

3. yes it's crashing whenever I tried to change the text in component 

4. okay onwards I will mark crash time.   downloaded log collector and will share the log file with you. whenever it's crash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. version:  37.0.32 and windows-10 64 bit

2 it's happening with all files 

3. yes it's crashing whenever I try to change the text in the component  and  button or any other component copied from another file  

4. Okay onwards I will mark crash time.   downloaded log collector and will share the log file with you whenever it crashes. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

crash report 
10:15 AM Just opened the application in the morning
10:19 AMretrying to open  it 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh,

Unable to upload zxp file here . please follow the link below . shared log of xd

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vjb4GS1nIyBX2ej2dQ58CT782RIaKp5o/view?usp=sharing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so sorry for the delay. We'll need a crash dump as well to identify the root cause of the issue. So please enable crash dump by following the steps shared here: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/how-to-generate-crash-dump-on-windows-machine.html

Once enabled, wait for the system to crash and once it crashes, please collect the logs from this location: %localAppdata%\Packages\Adobe.CC.XD_adky2gkssdxte\AC\Dumps and share the logs with me over here or through DM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh,

Sorry for the delay in reply. I will share the log here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh,

Please follow the link and download zip. attached dump files for Xd. hope this will help you.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YnUdVxdogy15cUrqOY1U4c4GX9wtor5e/view?usp=sharing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so sorry for the delay. Could you please update XD to the latest version which is 38 and let us know if it is still happening?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rishabh updated the new version but still, it keeps crashing. m fed up with this application now. 

sharing dump file with you.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c85V657kQloXmSoOZu9nz4eIGaqNbzDF/view?usp=sharing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it crashing when I edit text on component second when I try to open the application at that time. and I found out one more issue in the application that my account disconnected automatically after 1-2 hrs. don't know why it's suddenly happening with my cc account. after every 1-2 hrs I have again signing to account. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Patodariya,

We are sorry for the delay in response and thanks for sharing the dump file. I will log a bug for your issue. Could you please confirm if you're still experiencing the issue with XD 38 version?

If possible, please generate Adobe Logs as well that will help our engineering team to get more specific information and share the URL with us.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Shah,

Sorry for the delay in response. I have requested access to your new dump file links. Could you please grant me access so that I can log a bug for your issue. I would like to confirm one more thing that you're still experiencing the issue on XD 38 version.

We will try our best to investigate.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Harshika for responding me back. Access granted to those files. you can check now .. Yesterday I updated the new version. after update. when I tried to access it. the application crashed on startup. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

我的是最新版本,仍在闪退

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines