• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD keeps crashing on Copy or Cut of one specific component !

Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe XD is always crashing when doing Copy or Cut , this only happens in one specific component.

MacOS Big Sur 11.2.1

MacBook Pro 13-inch, M1, 2020

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

I've got it! It's an inception issue.

Let me clarify:

I have 2 componentes [button] and [pop message]

I've a [button] component that has a label+icon on the default and hover state but on the pressed state I want to display the [pop message] but this last one has 2 [buttons] inside it, and this inception is creating the crash on COPY/CUT

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, we're sorry you're having trouble with Adobe XD. What version of the software are you using? Does this problem occur with a specific file or does it also occur with other files? Also, could you tell us what specific component you are trying to copy?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe XD Version is: 37.0.32

I've created a button with several states and one of the states is to display. another componente (a message), but when doing this it starts crashing, Its just on this specific component, 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is this component linked to CC library ? or linked companent ingeneral?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got it! It's an inception issue.

Let me clarify:

I have 2 componentes [button] and [pop message]

I've a [button] component that has a label+icon on the default and hover state but on the pressed state I want to display the [pop message] but this last one has 2 [buttons] inside it, and this inception is creating the crash on COPY/CUT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble. Would you mind sharing the XD file with me over a private message so that I can check at my end and log a bug for the issue?

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure!

I've fixes the file but will look for the previous version or try to replicate the componente , how can I share the file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response. You may try uploading the file to a shared location such as Creative Cloud or Dropbox and share the URL with me.

Note: Please add the URL of the post over a PM for reference.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines