Highlighted

ADOBE XD keeps crashing on Mac 10.14.3

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently having problems with my adobexd. It's on version 16, and even after updating it still does not work. When I try to open it, it just automatically closes and crashes.

I have tried to reinstall Adobexd and signed in and out of my CC account as well.

I really need to use it for my projects and have no clue what to do. Would appreciate some help!

For all those of you that are still facing this issue, I suggest trying the solution in this doc Adobe XD crashes, unstable, or displays rendering artifacts in macOS 10.14.4

If that did not help, please send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number using a private message along with the URL of this post. To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button. We will get in touch with you for assistance.

Thanks,

Preran

Topics

Performance, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

ADOBE XD keeps crashing on Mac 10.14.3

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently having problems with my adobexd. It's on version 16, and even after updating it still does not work. When I try to open it, it just automatically closes and crashes.

I have tried to reinstall Adobexd and signed in and out of my CC account as well.

I really need to use it for my projects and have no clue what to do. Would appreciate some help!

For all those of you that are still facing this issue, I suggest trying the solution in this doc Adobe XD crashes, unstable, or displays rendering artifacts in macOS 10.14.4

If that did not help, please send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number using a private message along with the URL of this post. To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button. We will get in touch with you for assistance.

Thanks,

Preran

Topics

Performance, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 25, 2019 0
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd also faced that problem and reinstalling didn't helped me too.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 26, 2019 0
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the same problem.   It seems like the new OSX update broke the app.   My co-worker on Windows can still open and edit files without problems.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 26, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The team is looking into this issue. We will post an update here as soon as we have more info.

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 26, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

Sorry that Adobe XD crashed on your machine, could you please share the logs collected from log collector tool available here: -How to use the Creative Cloud Log Collector tool and share the link. We would also need the OS version and exact version of XD which you are using right now.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 02, 2019 0
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here’s the link to the collected log file:

AdobeLogs_20190402_083940_53204A67-477F-44B5-9BEE-041AADE725CF-mac.zip

I’m running the latest MacOS and Adobe XD:

MacOS Mojave 10.14.4

Adobe XD 17.0.12.11

I also tried uninstalling XD 17 and reverting back to version 16 and still had the same crash issues. This all happened after Apple’s most-recent OS update was applied on my system.

Thanks,

Ted

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 02, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry for asking you to go the extra mile, but it is a limitation of this platform that we cannot download files from a server directly. You have to upload them to a shared location such as Creative Cloud or Dropbox and share the URL here or over a private message. Let us know if you need more info, and thank you for your assistance in helping us in our efforts to fix the issue.

Thanks,Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 02, 2019 0
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, I gotcha.

Just uploaded it to my dropbox directory.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ir58srumqzhcpve/AdobeLogs_20190402_083940_53204A67-477F-44B5-9BEE-041AADE725CF-mac.zxp?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/ir58srumqzhcpve/AdobeLogs_20190402_083940_53204A67-477F-44B5-9BEE-041AADE725CF-mac.zxp?dl=0>

T-

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 02, 2019 0
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I have the same issue 😞

You can find my log files here:

Dropbox - AdobeLogs_20190404_155950_61EF6DA3-2BF5-4EE8-8DD8-E4D6EEF5B110-mac.zxp

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 04, 2019 0
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also facing this issue, but I am on Mac 10.12.6. The app keeps crashing every time I ask it to open. I have followed all suggestions on the internet, but still the issue is not fixed.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 09, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dulan,

I apologize for this frustrating expereince. Please check out Corey's response in message #3 on this link: - Re: ADOBE XD keeps crashing on Mac 10.14.4​ and see if you could try the suggestions.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2019 1
New Here ,
May 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same problem as you do you have an idea how to fix?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 11, 2019 0
New Here ,
May 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I HAVE STILL THE SAME PROBLEM A FEW MONTHS!!

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME I HAVE TO USE IT FOR SCHOOL AND THAT SHIT PROGRAM STILL DOESN'T WORK!

IT MAKES ME ANGRY!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 11, 2019 0
New Here ,
May 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem on my side : app crashing at launch. I tried to clean and reinstall but nothing works...
Does anybody know how to find a solution? Thanks a lot

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 12, 2019 0
New Here ,
May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strange thing was, that after I reported my issue (see above) the next day I restarted my Mac and everything worked fine (and does ever since).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 13, 2019 0