• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD keeps giving error "verify your email address" when inviting other people

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Adobe XD on the Share tab I click "Invite to document" icon, add email addresses and click Invite.

My email address is verfied (clicked on the link in the email), but he keeps saying to "verify your email address".

And if I click "Create Link" I get "Something went wrong" (Error 4005).

This is the first time I use Adobe XD, how to get my screens to be viewed by others?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Hi,

I signed out of Creative Cloud (then Adobe XD closed/crashed), after loggin in again invite works.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble inviting or creating links in XD. This error indicates, that you email is not verified or maybe there is some issues with verification. Would you mind confirming if you're logged into the Creative Cloud Desktop app? Please try to signout of XD and CC, restart the machine and then log back in and share the results with us.

If that doesn't help, please try the steps suggested in the correct answer to this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/stuck-at-verify-your-email-address/td-p/6044140?page...

If nothing works, please get in touch with us directly using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so that our support team can assist you further.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I signed out of Creative Cloud (then Adobe XD closed/crashed), after loggin in again invite works.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines