Highlighted

Adobe XD keeps restarting the system after windows update. (22.7v)

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, after the update of Windows, every time I try to open Adobe XD it chases and forces a restart of my computer. 

<The title was renamed by moderator>

Topics

Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe XD keeps restarting the system after windows update. (22.7v)

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, after the update of Windows, every time I try to open Adobe XD it chases and forces a restart of my computer. 

<The title was renamed by moderator>

Topics

Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, what version of Windows do you have installed on your computer? Also, what version of Adobe XD are you using?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 Enterprise and XD 22.712

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try uninstalling and re-installing Adobe XD. I suggest you use Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to uninstall the software and delete any corrupt files.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did that and didn't help. Also, follow these solutions and the same error is happening. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you checked if there are any updates available for your OS?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did, it's up the date.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are facing trouble using Adobe XD and thank you for performing the troubleshooting steps. We would also like to know a few more details like-

• Is it happening only with Adobe XD, are all other Adobe apps are working fine?
  • Would you mind updating your graphic drivers? Please visit the manufacturer site to check for and apply the latest updates to graphic drivers.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, this issue is still not fixed, I have contacted your agents several times, but they are nothing help.

We tried:

Some additional information:

• all other applications from Creative Cloud are working, just XD we also have five licenses for just Adobe Xd, and they have the same issue
  • we installed the older version of XD (13.0.12.14 ) and it is working on all devices, bt latest ones XD (23.132) and XD (22.712) are not

These are a combination we tried:

• win10 1709 + XD (23.132) works
  • Win10 1809 + XD (13.0.12.14 ) works
  • Win10 1809 +XD (23.132 ) NOT WOKING

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines