Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD keyboard issues

Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello..

After a few minutes of working with the XD the keyboard stops working. I cannot edit anything. Shortcuts, Ctrl + c, Ctrl + V, etc. do not work. Zoom does not work. Everything that has to be done on the keyboard does not work. In other open programs the keyboard works perfectly. If I restart the Adobe XD it still doesn't work, the only solution to make the keyboard work again is to restart the PC, which I have to do every 5 minutes. I can not work like this.

Please, I need a solution ASAP.

Best.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD and Windows build.
  2. If this happens again, please press the Windows key while XD still open and check if you are able to use the keyboard or not.
  3. As you confirmed it starts working after you restart the PC, I suspect that there is a conflict with any other application, so to isolate this, I'd recommend not to restart the PC instead quitting the other opened application from the Task Manager one by one and checking the status of the keyboard so that we can find the conflicting app.

I understand that this could be a lot of troubleshooting steps, so in case if you are not comfortable, I'd recommend contacting us directly so that we can take a remote session and help you with it. To contact us please use this link: https://www.adobe.com/about-adobe/contact.html

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After an hour to chat with support the solution that has given to me is to wait for the problem to be resolved:

"P Mohan
Yes the team is still working on the fix. It might be related to the system. Hopefully the team will come up with a right solution."

As you will understand after the cost of the adobe membership, the minimum is to be able to work with the applications. This is not a normal bug. It disables me from doing my job!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so sorry for all the trouble. Please share the case reference number from the chat support, we'll check the case history and share the next course of action.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My case is ADB-13864859-G5C6. Please check the chat and you will understand why I am disapointed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so sorry for all the trouble, could you please share your contact details in a DM so that I can arrange a call back for you from an expert and get you back on track. To send the contact details, please click on my name and then send a message. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2023 Sep 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, it's 2023 and I'm still waiting for this fix because I use Adobe XD for work and every time I have to close and open the software to fix this, and the membership is really expensive and I'm getting tired and frustrated about Adobe XD bugs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines