• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD launches to a white screen

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2019 Apr 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

every time I launch Adobe XD it comes up with a white window for a few moments then it closes, can anyone help me solve this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried updating to the latest version of Adobe XD released recently? If you haven't, can you update and let us know?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed this today, there are no updates available as far as I know

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. The latest version of Adobe XD is 18.0. If you have this version, then you are on the latest version of the software.

Can you provide us with information on the OS that you are running Adobe XD on, and its version?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running Windows 10 Home build 17763 64 Bit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Can you please send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number along with the URL of this post over a private message? To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button. We will get in touch with you for investigation.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the message has been sent, hopefully you receive it just fine and all the information is correct

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I have received your info. In the time that we get back to you, can you try restarting your computer and letting us know if it helped?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Towserpony,

In addition to what Preran has suggested, could you please try the steps mentioned here: - Adobe XD shows white screen after launch and crashes on Windows?​ I would also request you to enable the crash dumps as per the instructions mentioned here: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/how-to-generate-crash-dump-on-windows-machine.html so that we can investigate the crash.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines