Highlighted

Adobe XD launching into a white screen

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!, I've been using adobe xd for some time, I updated windows and now it opens into a white screen in which I cant do nothing, I tried CTRL+O and CTRL+N and nothing. I would like to get some help!. Thanks!.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe XD launching into a white screen

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!, I've been using adobe xd for some time, I updated windows and now it opens into a white screen in which I cant do nothing, I tried CTRL+O and CTRL+N and nothing. I would like to get some help!. Thanks!.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 08, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, could you provide more information about your computer's specifications and the Adobe XD version?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 09, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, Windows 10 Home 10.0.18362 Build 18362, Intel i5 6200u, 8 gb Ram.

Adobe XD - Free Latest Version.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 09, 2019 0
italosan LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to follow this guide and keep us informed if the problem has been solved. Adobe XD shows white screen after launch and crashes on Windows

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 11, 2019 2