Highlighted

adobe xd links not appearing all screens in the browser

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i designed some pages and that i want to do share for development and that i created the link and i copied in the browser. here what is the problem was iam not getting all screens what i have designed.i am getting only 5 screens in the browser of copied link.please tell me the solution as soons as possible

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved from generic Cloud/Setup forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

adobe xd links not appearing all screens in the browser

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i designed some pages and that i want to do share for development and that i created the link and i copied in the browser. here what is the problem was iam not getting all screens what i have designed.i am getting only 5 screens in the browser of copied link.please tell me the solution as soons as possible

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved from generic Cloud/Setup forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tejesh,

Thank you for reaching out.  If I heard you right, it looks like you have created a link and when you copied the link in a browser to view, you are unable to see all the pages that you've created.

I would suggest connecting all the artboards with your home artboard and let us know if you are able to see the artboards in the browser.

Please let me know if you need more assistance on this one.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no i didnt seen artboards i need more assistance

On Fri, Jun 21, 2019 at 8:26 PM HARSHIKA VERMA <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for performing the initial troubleshooting process, Tejesh.Could you please share the screenshot of your artboards with all the wired connection in prototype mode?

Please let me know if you face any issue with this.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But i dont know how to do.Can u please tell me the process

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tejesh,

To capture a still screenshot on Macintosh:

• Press the [Command] + [Shift] + [3] keys together. (Note: you should hear a camera shutter sound if you have the volume on your computer turned up)
  • The screenshot will be saved to the desktop on your computer and the file will be titled similarly to "Screen Shot 2012-<today's date and time>

To capture a still screenshot on Windows:

• Press the Print Screen [PrtScn] key. (Note: this copies an image of the screen to the clipboard)
  • Open paint and paste the image and save it on the desktop.

How to upload the screenshot :

1. Now in order to upload the screenshot over here. There is an icon of the insert image as highlighted in the screenshot below:

2. Once you will click on this icon, you will see this dialog box appears as shown below

3. Choose the file from the saved location that you want to upload. Then click on Insert image.

Please let me know if you face any issues with this process. I'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines