• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD Merge changes

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am co-editing an XD file with another editor. I tried merging today and it removed all my changes that I spent hours working on, It also removed all history version changes, Is there a way to undo a merge change as spending a couple hours doing the same thing is hectic

TOPICS
Design , Product performance , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

P.s I've found two files in temp folder,one has a lot of my new changes although not all but atleast it saves me a lot of hours redoing the UI again,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would also like to know how to merge a "local changes" file back into the original one. I have a file that autosaved as "local changes" when I reconnected to the internet. Someone happened to be in the CC file when I reconnected, (but just sitting there,  not making a sigle change to the file on their own), and I now I'm stuck with a separate file. I have to figure out how to get hours of work, into the original document - the one all the prototype links are based off of. I've been doing some searching on the topic, and not finding anythign helpful. There has got to be a better workflow for team collaboration...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines