Adobe XD most input fields not working properly, type tool not working properly

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My Adobe XD is one big mess for some reason. 80% of the time when I click on an input field when editing a component, for example, border-radius, whatever I type ends up in different input fields. For example when I click on the input field for border-radius, whatever I type goes in the input field for border size. There are many examples of this happening. For example, when I try to put a color code in, I can't for the life of me type in the input field.  It just doesn't recognize me clicking on most input fields. Also when I use the type tool, 99% of the time I can't actually type anything. Whenever I reinstall Adobe XD it seems to run smoothly for a while (30 min or so) and then all the functions start failing again. I love XD and it's functionalities but these bugs are making it impossible for me to use it. If needed i can record some examples. 

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
italosan LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, sorry you are having problems with Adobe XD. Could you tell us the version of the software in use and the technical specifications of your computer?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more