• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD ne démarre pas Adobe XD is not starting.

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2019 Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Adobe XD ne démarre pas.Il lance un écran blanc et quitte ensuite. Je l'ai désinstallé et réinstallé mais le problème est identique.

Adobe XD does not start. It launches a blank screen and then quits. I uninstalled and reinstalled but the problem is the same.Presse-papiers-1.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 17, 2019 Jul 17, 2019

This has happened for me with the last few updates.

I've found all I needed to do was restart my computer and it would work after that.

Adobe has a handful of solutions for this issue.

Have a look at this page and see if any of them work for you.
Adobe XD launches into a white screen on Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2019 Jun 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

J'ai rencontré le même problème.

J'ai désinstallé, redémarré les services Adobe, et ré-installé.

Cela a fonctionné pour moi.

Have a nice day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 17, 2019 Jul 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has happened for me with the last few updates.

I've found all I needed to do was restart my computer and it would work after that.

Adobe has a handful of solutions for this issue.

Have a look at this page and see if any of them work for you.
Adobe XD launches into a white screen on Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2019 Jul 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Re-bonjour,

Le problème se pose à chaque mise à jour de Adobe XD.

Sachant qu'il y a des mises à jour très régulièrement, et qu'il semble que beaucoup de personnes rencontrent le problème, il serait peut être intéressant de se concentrer dessus ?

Devoir désinstaller et réinstaller un logiciel, puis redémarrer la machine ou même toucher aux clés de registre ne fait pas parti des critères et spécifications d'un software de qualité et finalisé. Un utilisateur n'est en aucun cas sensé toucher à ses clés de registres. Au prix de la licence, c'est tout de même très décevant.

Merci de la remontée de ce thread auprès des équipes de développement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2019 Jul 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We apologies for the frustrating experience. I understand it could be annoying. The team is already aware of this behavior and is working on it to make improvements in the future. Thank you for sharing your feedback. I will make sure that the feedback is forwarded to the concerned team to improve the user experience with the product.

We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please let me know if you still face the issue after uninstalling and reinstalling XD.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2019 Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good evening,

The reinstallation does not solve the problem, it is also necessary to restart the machine so that Adobe XD finally starts correctly.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines