• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD - new displaying screens in the link

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2019 Jul 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the last change, viewing projects in the link is uncomfortable. The previous version was better. Zeplin is like you did, that's why I gave up the zeplin and I use your links. Figma has a great way to display projects. The screens are arranged in the same way as I arrange myself, and in addition I have navigation on the left. Please, fix it

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Adobe XD]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This update force me to rename all me BOARD omg ! And no way to go back ? why don't allow user to use old view..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2019 Jul 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Szymon,

Thank you for reaching out. It isn't immediately clear from reading your post as what exactly do you see when viewing projects in the link. I'd request you to please share the GIF file or screenshot of the issue you're facing along with OS and XD version of your machine.

Please let me know if you've any issues with this.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2019 Jul 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, It's about a new update.

It's now

https://nimb.ws/QeS0UJ

It was like this before

https://nimb.ws/dChZY9

Please, restore the previous version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2019 Jul 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your feedback. We have shared all posts related to this topic with the team, and they are looking into it.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines