• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD - Not getting all 3 options under "Link Access"

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Adobe XD, while sharing prototype for developer, not able to get all 3 options (Public, Private & Password) under "Link Access" permission section. Currently I am getting "Anyone with the link" and "Only Invited People".

Also "Downloadable Assets" is disabled

Even after selecting "Only Invited People". Invitees are not able to view as it is asking to login.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. I checked it on my end and I am getting all the options so could you please try the steps shared below:

1. Sign out of XD and Adobe CC Desktop app.
  2. Close CoreSync and all Adobe related processes from the Task Manager/Activity Monitor.
  3. Sign back in on Adobe CC Desktop app and launch XD from there and check again.

If this doesn't help, please share a few more details like:

• The version of XD and the Operating System.
  • Is it happening on every file o

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. I checked it on my end and I am getting all the options so could you please try the steps shared below:

1. Sign out of XD and Adobe CC Desktop app.
  2. Close CoreSync and all Adobe related processes from the Task Manager/Activity Monitor.
  3. Sign back in on Adobe CC Desktop app and launch XD from there and check again.

If this doesn't help, please share a few more details like:

• The version of XD and the Operating System.
  • Is it happening on every file or specific file?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi KumarCN,

We would like to follow up on your issue. Could you please confirm if your issue has been resolved? Please let us know if you need further assistance on the issue.

We are here to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I am having the same problem and tried to solve it by performing the steps above. No luck.

I am using the latest version of XD and just upgraded to Windows 10 Pro 2004.

Regards

Jeanette

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jeanette,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please ensure that XD is updated to the latest version which is 32.2.22.2. In case if it is up to date, please check if it is happening on a specific file or multiple files? If it's happening on multiple files, please re-install the application and let us know if that helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines