Highlighted

Adobe Xd not saving new files to the cloud

Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since about 2 weeks, I am unable to save any new document to the cloud.

Even when I create a new, completely empty document, I just get this:

Caro296_1-1591086274939.png

It's saying that it is saving, but it is never stoping saving. I can leave it for hours and not do anything, but it just won't finish saving.

Adobe Xd as well as Adobe CC are up to date. I tried restarting my Mac a couple of times, but it just won't work.

Hi Caro,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try the steps shared below and let us know how it goes:

1. Sign out of Adobe XD and Adobe CC Desktop app.
  2. Close Core Sync process and all Adobe Related Processes from Activity Monitor.
  3. Sign back in Adobe CC Desktop app and launch XD from there and check if you are able to save the file now.

If this doesn't help, please share a screenshot of the About XD info page under the XD menu.

Regards

Rishabh

TOPICS
Open and save docs, Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Xd not saving new files to the cloud

Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since about 2 weeks, I am unable to save any new document to the cloud.

Even when I create a new, completely empty document, I just get this:

Caro296_1-1591086274939.png

It's saying that it is saving, but it is never stoping saving. I can leave it for hours and not do anything, but it just won't finish saving.

Adobe Xd as well as Adobe CC are up to date. I tried restarting my Mac a couple of times, but it just won't work.

Hi Caro,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try the steps shared below and let us know how it goes:

2. Close Core Sync process and all Adobe Related Processes from Activity Monitor.
  3. Sign back in Adobe CC Desktop app and launch XD from there and check if you are able to save the file now.

If this doesn't help, please share a screenshot of the About XD info page under the XD menu.

Regards

Rishabh

TOPICS
Open and save docs, Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 02, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Caro,

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 02, 2020 0
Caro296 LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Rishabh! That actually worked for me!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 02, 2020 1